STYLEXPLORA SCARF STYLING WORKSHOP 2015

Salaams All! 

I have received numerous requests for scarf styling tutorials and workshops, and now, finally...I present the Stylexplora first ever Scarf Styling Workshop in Johannesburg, South Africa. 

I am ecstatic about this workshop which is for the everyday Modern Muslimah who wants to create looks that are minimal, classy and in keeping with hijab requirements. I will be running through some basic styles as a bonus, then into styles I have innovated, including hybrid styles. The workshop will also include a day and evening makeup application session.

I will not be including weird styles that are both impractical to carry, old fashioned and difficult to master. The styles you will learn, will allow you to create styles of your own and further more to interpret and recreate styles you have seen on others....this will include wearing hijab with hats, glasses, jewellery headpieces etc.






Seats are limited, so please book early...bookings close 15 May 2015 as preparation has to be made for each attendee....you don't want to miss out any gifts or prizes, do you?

Snacks and refreshments will be served (Turkish style!)
Each muslimah gets a stunning gift to take home
Prizes up for grabs.
CD with tutorials included
Quick day and night makeup application session

Date: Saturday, 23 May 2015 (Insha'Allah)
Time: 10-12pm
Cost: R350 per person payable on booking (Trust me it will be worth it!)
Venue: Istanbul Bakery and coffee shop (their tagline...Royal pastry and Real coffee!:)
Nizamiye complex, or Turkish Mosque,
c/o Pretoria and Le roux Rd,
Midrand,
Johannesburg,

Booking:
contact: waseema561@yahoo.com 
Whats ap: 0837868177


If you are interested in sponsoring prizes or otherwise, please feel free to liaise with me via email or contact: 083 786 8177


Prize sponsors who would like to be affiliated with the event will get full coverage across social media and my blog www.stylexplora.blogspot.com . This workshop is a highly anticipated event and sponsors stand to gain both publicity, recognition and clientelle. 

As an established Fashion Designer, sponsors products will be promoted alongside my creations. 

Sponsors will be announced soon. Jazak'Allah to our generous sponsors thus far, the prizes are fabulous:). I hope to do many collaborations with you in the future. Insha'Allah!

Here are some of my personal Hijab styles...just a "glimpse" of what's on offer at the workshop...See you soon;)








My personal style diary with hootd will be up soon, but next I review a gorgeous 5 star spa in Fourways.





Popular Posts