SET FREE YOUR INNER CHEF WITH ANISEEDS!

How fast is Ramadaan going???

I hope your Ramadaan is going well, and that you are achieving all the goals you set for yourself...InshaAllah.

Talking about goals...you usually require discipline and good time management among other things, if you are serious about fulfilling them. Some of us have set some serious health goals, in addition to our spiritual goals this Ramadaan.
I am definitely one of those people, while my resolve is often strong, I do occasionally lose track. It is not for lack of trying, but lack of inspiration. When I so easily get bored with the same workouts, why should my healthy recipes be the same?



This is why I was so excited to come across Aniseeds on Instagram. Her name is Aneesa, she resides in Cape Town and her account is jam packed with recipes for a healthy lifestyle with a good dose of indulgent treats too. We all need inspiration from time to time to grab sweet potato sticks instead of greasy slap chips....



I decided to find out more about this avid Instagram food blogger.... Here's what Aneesa of Aniseeds had to share:

1. How Long have you been an Instagram food blogger?

I have been an Instagram blogger for almost three years now. It feels like longer and I am absolutely loving it.

2. What's on your menu for today?

Our meal today is khuri kitchri, mutton dhal, sweet and sour pumpkin, green masala fish and butternut salad. Seeing as we are experiencing colder days in Cape Town, it just seems natural to enjoy some sort of heart-warming rice dish and these are just two of my many favourites.

3. Apart from being an amazing food blogger, what are your hobbies and current occupation? Is blogging your mainstay?

I am an Audiologist by profession. I enjoy everything that allows me to express my creative side. I love painting, sketching, designing, cooking and baking and any sort of art form I can explore. At the moment I enjoy spending my free time creating art using food or kulunji seeds in particular. In addition to this, I love enjoying the outdoors. Anything that entails adventure and an adrenalin rush appeals to me greatly!

Beautiful works of art by Aneesa below.....


Cute stuff!

Oh my word! Look at this! Wowee!

 Captivating!

Comments

Popular Posts