These CINNABONS taste better than the actual CINNABONS!

CINNABONS THAT TASTE BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL CINNABONS!







I'm always looking for recipes for our favourite eat out snacks, meals and deserts to recreate at home. So it's safe to say that I've tried atleast a few Cinnabon recipes, until I came across a video of an easy to make Cinnabon recipe by Sabine of "Also the crumbs please".

This recipe is so easy and delicious, you will be making these over again. I will definitely be using the dough to create my other favorites like mock croissants and jam puffs.

Sabine's site is jam packed with delicious recipes and home made versions of your favorites from peanut butter to bundt cakes and tiramisu, so definitely get on her mailing list or give her site a visit.

To get the recipe click the link below the pics titled " The Recipe". The topping is my own, see recipe for topping below the pics as well.
Here's my pictorial process:)








What my kids have to say:
"Mum, please make extra this time!"
"I love the Cinnabons you make more than the shop Cinnabons!"
"Can you make me Cinnabons for my Birthday!"
When your kids give you a thumbs up... That's a badge of honour right there! :)


For the chocolate topping:

about 1 cup icing sugar,
2 tablespoons cocoa,
and a little milk to mix above. Stir generously till smooth and pourable.

You can also make ordinary icing but heat it on the stove:

On low Heat in a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons butter with 1 cup icing sugar and 2 tablespoons cocoa, stir well.
Add a little milk at a time, stirring after each addition to get the consistency you want or to be able to pour over the Cinnabons or "Cinnamon Chocolate Rolls" as Sabine calls it.


Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss a thing.

Comments

Popular Posts